A solicitor’s practice in the Municipality of Trent Hills, offering the following legal services:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Wills, powers of attorney, and estate planning
- Estate representation, estate administration, and advice to estate trustees
- Incorporations, corporate restructuring and business transactions
- Notary Public and Commissioner services
- General advice and contract review
6 Queen Street,
P.O. Box 1630,
T: 705-653-4022 / 613-966-1123
About Ashley Tinney-Fischer
Ashley Tinney-Fischer has been practising law in her hometown of Campbellford since June 2010, and spent many years prior to that working in the legal setting. She is the successor in practice to J. Wayne C. Buck. Her law practice focuses on real estate transactions, wills and estates, and corporate law.
Ms. Tinney-Fischer is a graduate of Queen’s University Faculty of Law (class of 2009), where her awards included the David Sabbath Prize in Estate Planning and Taxation (2009) and the Reuben Wells Leonard Prize in Elder Law (2008). She was also a member of the Queen’s Law Kawaskimhon National Aboriginal Law Moot Team. She received her undergraduate degree from Queen’s University Faculty of Arts & Science. She is a graduate of Campbellford District High School and a recipient of the Pinkerton scholarship and the Governor General’s Academic Bronze Medal for the top student in the graduating class.
Ms. Tinney-Fischer is currently a member of the board of the Campbellford Memorial Hospital Foundation. She lives locally with her husband and her two children, and enjoys all aspects of rural living.
About the Law Firm
We are located on the ground floor at 6 Queen Street, Campbellford.
We are the successor in practice to Wayne Buck Professional Corporation.
Clients of Ms. Tinney-Fischer will also have the opportunity to work with the following staff members:
- Margo De France, Law Clerk – assisting with real estate and corporate matters (extension 203)
- Kris Hirst, Law Clerk and Bookkeeper - assisting with all account and record keeping matters (extension 201)
- Sam Torrance - Administrator, and Receptionist to Ms. Tinney-Fischer and the law office of M. Kathleen Kinch Professional Corporation (extension 204)